Sunday, October 18, 2009

Smile. Let them think you're happy



I saw this linked on someones facebook and i have to say it made my day- god love your one though! Well aside from X-factor and lunch with my aunt and her kids. Actually aside from not sleeping properly last night i've had a great day. Lord willing i'll have a good week, god knows i need it-i've SO much work to catch up on in college i actually dont want to think about it. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and i'm gobsmacked at how i've grown the past few years. Thinking a letter to myself is in order.


In other news, Halloween weekend is going to be FILTHY:

Thursday- American Apparel/SPY party (should be good enough)
Friday- WAR(i STILL havent been yet, better not fall through)
Saturday- TRANMISSION(havent been in an age and i cant wait!)


still dont know what to do for a costume, but found a cardboard box today so i'll start from there.

Ce de Safe!
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers