Saturday, November 21, 2009

he's on fire fire fire

Wow i had such a weird day today, but in a good way! Set my alarm for 11am but didnt get out of bed til like half one! went to town to hand out CV's then ended up going from shop to shop around the grafton street area to ask for samples for my business plan. Got some pretty good responses, but the only thing is i realised i wont be able to do this on my own! I was also supposed to go see new moon tonight but that didnt pan out. then i went to spy to book an area for my birthday, its booked for now but i dont know whether to throw some booze in with the reservation, maybe a few bottles of house wine. Ah well i've a week to sort it out. oh oh oh, we FINALLY got the boradband working in our house, too bad its so annoying. I dont even know if i set it up properly. To be honest i dont actually care, once i can check my emails and get stuff for my assignments-which following feedback from my marketing lecture is going in the right direction.But yeah productive friday, hopefully follwed by a productive saturday and sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers