Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quatre

I'm always going on about how shit my social life is and how nobody ever goes out on week long benders etc and how i'd love to to the week long session thing. But i've just realised I probably wouldnt have the stamina/energy for it, because I went out last night and i'm supposed to be going out tonight but i'm actually not arsed! I'm saying that now but i'll be running for the last bus at half eleven.

Last night was so funny though. We went out for scott's girlfriends birthday and by the time we got to town every last one of us was in bits. Me and Rachel were like "how come the older we get the less it takes for us to get hammered?". Think about it though, when you were 16 you could easily go through a crate of miller and a shoulder of vodka and think nothing of it. But now you can't get past the neck of a wine bottle without feeling light headed....or maybe thats just me. Anyway I dont remember much from 21 because I was there for all of 15mins and then legged it to spy, bumped into James on my way there and went in with him. Dont remember paying in, or maybe i did becasue that would explain the whereabouts of my €20, or maybe we blagged our way in...I really cant say. Think i'll videotape my nights out and watch them back in amusement or just sit there cringing at how drunk I am. But yeah it was a good night.

On a side note i'm kinda waaaaay behind on my college work and if I dont get the finger out soon i'm screwed. And the results are out next week....I really hope I passed them all because i'm going to New York for summer and I really dont want to cut it short to do smelly repeats!

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers