Thursday, September 17, 2009

The high performance vitamin

Damn the recession kicked ass this year, watching this thing on TV3 about people who lost their jobs during the recession but are fighting back. The poor guy who owned the mint, spent a mint only to have it close down a few months later. Ah well, just make smart moves people. Anyway, turns out i start college on monday, i've been under the impression that i had another two weeks to fart around but OH NO i'm back on the 21st.....BARF! So yeah that means i passed my august repeats, woooo, but my mum had to wreck that moment didnt she. She also had to wreck this morning-had a really productive day planned out but she kinda sorta pulled the rug up under that one because i was to pay my fee for college, go finish registration, have lunch with Leila and then get a haircut get a frappacino from starbucks and then go stock up on some magazines-i'm hoping they still have POP in Tower Records. But yeah i needed the giro from the fees to register but she said, and i quote, "are you stupid or something, I'M PAYING THE FEE FOR YOU!" in all fairness she has enough going for her right now, no thanks in part to my dad(but in retrospect its kind of her fault-and i'll explain that in another post, eventually) So yeah basically she was shouting down the phone at me so i hung up on her and have been ignoring/avoiding her like the plague all day. Its been a good hustle actually.

I dread to think how the next 8 months will be like, mainly because i;ve been losing my patience with my mum and sister and have developed a few nasty ways of dealing with said loss of patience-which is really annoying me because i've develpoed a way of dealing with stress and i'm not about to change that! So that added with the workload I have in front of me, i'm quite interested as to how the year will pan out. Oh yeah plus planning my 21st is way on the back burner but if anyone wants to throw me an idea or two i'll be dead happy.

Right i gotta go, i'm trying to get some sort of sleep hygiene going for myself, this whole sleeping at 04:56am is NOT on, i'm not about to fall asleep in any lectures this year....well not in the first week :P

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers