Monday, September 21, 2009

Joint Venture Policy

College is off to a flying start. Missed my first lecture because I just wasnt bothered getting out of bed at 07:45am! But here's the icing on the cake, when i finally managed to get to college thinking my next lecture was at 2, turns out i was half an hour late for the lecture, that started at half 1. Only then did i realise i was working off LAST YEARS timetable.

This years timetable isnt too bad either, im in at 3pm tuesday and thursdays so i can watch oprah haha. I'm actually in a lecture now and i havent a clue what you mans on about but i've decided i dont care. And i've also deecided this friday i'm dragging my friends to WAR. There's an urban outfitters party on before with free booze so here's to a real messy night.

p.s. i miss my classmates from last year :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers