Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010

Goodbye 2009. The start of last year was great, but ended really weird. There's one or two or 50 million things that need to be ironed out. I spent New Years in church for the 1st time in almost 4 years I think. A part of me actually wanted to go but right before we were to leave going out seemd like more fun but my mum stormed in and called me'fucking asshole' and told me to get in the car, and half the journey to church said some really horrible things about my character. I hope thats not a prelude to the upcoming year because if it is i'm really not in the mood of moving out because I wont be forced out before my time and i'm too lazy to get a job and support myself. I havent bothered making any resoultions well not yet anyway. I'd say pictures to follow but there are none, which reminds me I must buy a camera this year!!

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers