Sunday, January 17, 2010

We've started 4 minutes late so we will finish 4 minutes late.....

I'm so disappointed with myself! I've had 3 months to prepare for these exams but I chose to do everything at the very last minute. I really hate that feeling of immediate failure after an exam but I don't think i failed it, i probably barely passed it. Just gonna have to knock the next two out of the park which I know i'll be able to for Buyer Behaviour but accounting is a different story all together. My brain keeps getting stage fright and going blank on me in the exam hall so i'm just going to have to stick a few sneaky notes on my calculator and all will be well.

I've been in my auntys house the past 2 weeks or something but i'm going home once the exams are over. Bit of c.u.n.t and WAR is in oreder next week because I havent been out in an AGE! But then i've an exam on the 1st of Feb....STUPID SNOW. Nothing else's happening in my life so I guess i'll shut up now.

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers