Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stadeair




I'll get my aunty to hook me up to a machine like this until my exams are over because it seems at this stage it's the only way I'll ACTUALLY study!


In other news, my dad booked my trip to New York!! I'm really looking forward to this trip because I'm going to make sure I go off and see what New York has to offer this time, we'll be smack bang in Manhattan so I've no excuse not to. Plus I'm 21 now so I can go out at night and stuff. I'll bring a camera with me so I can show you what I see/where I go/possibly what I'm wearing (nobody really gives a shit what I wear though so maybe not)...but you get the general idea.

OK I'm going to sleep now because I've had enough of lying to myself with all these books strewn across the bed

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers