Saturday, July 31, 2010

Voyage en Amerique



Driving to Boston got me thinking about a few things. I'm terrible for sticking to something and not trying out other things, in the sense that once I have a formula figured out (and it works) I wont move from that. Looking at all the scenery and seeing just how much of America I saw between Boston and New York gave me an idea for next summer. I think a round trip from east coast(New York) to west coast (California) is in order! It takes roughly 1 day and 21 hours by car so it would make an epic road trip and then you can fly back if you're feeling lazy. I'm just throwing ideas around but knowing my luck this time next year I'll either be in Dublin for the summer or sitting in our apartment in Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers