Friday, August 13, 2010

5 days left



I really should go take some pictures and see some things before I go, you know do the real tourist thing. I've probably said that before but I'm so vacillate in my decisions and haven't actually gone anywhere besides shops and even that hasn't been a success! Anyway I'll make make a list and try my best to ACTUALLY go to all these places.

The Bowery Ball Room
St Jerome's Bar
Smith and Wollensky
Radio City Music Hall
The Metropolitan Opera House
The MET
MoMa
The Statue of Liberty
NYU
That bridge that is always used in movies who's name escapes me
The Empire State Building
The Chrysler Building
Times Square at night
Broadway
The Apollo Theatre
Bryant Park
Central Park
The Plaza
Tiffany and Co
FAO Schwarz
That 'LOVE' statue
Magnolia Bakery
Red Steps at Times Square
Grand Central Terminal

I think that's enough for now....if you have any ideas feel free to throw them this way!


You know what scratch that. I'll come back at Christmas and dig my way through all the snow....or better still come back next summer with more people and tear it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers