Sunday, January 16, 2011

And the Golden Globe goes to...

The Golden Globes are tonight and that means one thing...its almost time for the Oscars. Most people couldn't give a shit about that but I do so I'm looking forward to all the press coverage, red carpets, acceptance speeches and all sorts of other crap over the next few weeks.

Last year I made a really long winded post about the nominees and who I wanted to win so this year I'll cut the crap and say this year:

Colin Firth
Natalie Portman
Andrew Garfield
Annette Benning
The Kids are Alright
The Social Network
Glee
Black Swan
Boardwalk Empire
Modern Family
Biutiful
Toy Story 3
Mad Men...will all probably win something at some point during the show tonight.




I'm not as into it as I was last year, having lost interest in anything I once cared about around October and all (but that's for another post sometime in the future), but good luck to everyone all the same!


*Update*: 9/13 aint too bad if I say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers