Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Around the world

Is it possible to die standing up? I'm pretty sure i'm on my way there because the last time i had a full nights sleep was last friday night! Guess what


I'M HOME!!!! But my boxes didnt make it, think they're wither on another dublin bound plane or on their way to my house...hopefully the latter. Ugh i'm so happy to be back. No more smelly internet cafes, no more epileptic power supplies, no more wall geckos and lizards. NO MORE NIGERIA!!!!!!! Ok i'm probably not making much sense, bear with me, i guess its a weird mix of excitment tiredness. Anyway i've actually got SO much shit to do but if my box doesnt come through i'm screwed because most of my stuff for college is in there and ALL my clothes too. Well i'm off for a cup of tea with my mum and sister.I miss my dad....ok i must be REALLY tired

:-S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers