Monday, July 20, 2009

Je suis fier de vous

Last night after 20 years of guessing my father finally says something that really shocked me. Despite all the crap thats gone on between us over the years he actually said it. Right there to me and my sister. "I'm pretty DAMN proud of you. Both of you". Truth be told i'm in a great mood all of a sudden and i'm going to make the most of this last week. My cousin who threatened to kill me 2 years ago is home from college-because the ASUU is on strike indefinately! So i might buzz down to him for a bit of banter, when he isnt on something or drunk he's pretty sound. My dad said he'd buy my phone for me, seeing as my sis kinda fecked me over, so i'm getting a blackberry...even though i HATE QWERTY keypads. Anyway i've been on the same ticket for 3 hours so i'm going before anyone notices.

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers