Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I'm back 3 days. 3 DAYS and already i'm hating this new arrangment! My sisters back to stay with us after two years being in nigeria with my dad. To tell the truth its nice to have her back and all and its nice to see my mum happy to have both her kids back again. However, if she's going to poke her nose into my business and involve herself in issues that have NOTHING to do with here, or not listen to what i have to say or not let me have my say or stop me from going out or turn a nice conversation into a full blown shouting-at-the-top-of-your-lungs-throwing-shit-at-the-walls-saying-things-youll-regret-in-the-morning argument then quite frankly she can send her ass back to my dad. I'm back to finish college, while she doesnt quite have a grasp on what she wants to do with her time...so that basically translate into her having free time to look for my trouble. So like Peter Finch so poigniantly said in Network...I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers