Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Only mad men do the same thing and expect different outcomes

My mum said that to me a while back, interesting coming from her! But it couldnt be more relevant for me. I seem to take the same course of action and expect different endings. Roughly this time last year I FUCKED things up for myself in a big way...but didnt reap the rewards until september-which would explain why at 03:20am on a wednesday morning i'm awake trying to do an assignment. I've had the time to do this and relax but NO. I seem to enjoy leaving things til the last minute and then rushing them as if i've 5 minutes left on earth. To tell the truth I havent even started the bloody thing and its due in by 16:30 today. I'm genuinely petrified because i still dont know how to tackle this motherfucker but i've to figure it out in the morning because as of 09:00 i'll have 7 hours to make or break the rest of my year....i'll let you know how it goes!




I FINISHED IT, with like half an hour to spare. Right, on record, THATS. THE. LAST. TIME I. EVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN. I'm off to all saints now to treat my self to some clothes...i do feel i deserve them

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers