Thursday, April 8, 2010

Word Count: 981

Well its 571 if i'm being completely honest! And that lovely assignment is due at 3pm today and once again i've left it til a few hours before to do it. I was saying it to my mum the other day how I'd learn my lesson and change my ways if I didnt always get 60% or higher doing them this way. I've only ever done 2 assignments ahead of schedule....and those weren't without their problems (one got lost on the computer and the other didnt have a real direction until started typing it, kind of like this one i'm doing now).

ANYWAY, i'm going to try my best to finish this before 9am so I can get at least 2 hours sleep before I hand it in, because I think i'm going to see my friends band in the academy later and then come home and work on my business plan. I got some feedback from my supervisor and he said "it sounds more like a hobby than a business plan!" so I really dont know how to take that at this stage of the game but whatever, i'll do the market analysis, the financial section, the action items and the funding requirements, proof read the bastard and then print it because quite frankly I DONT GIVE A F**K! I made it seem like this insurmountable task but really its just words on a page and a few google searches to find the figures. I'd laugh if I got an A or a B for it though.

My college ball is on the day we submit the plan so if there's still tickets left i'm in there like swimwear! Suffice to say we'll ALL be beyond hammered that night. Speaking of which i'm oh so very tempted to go to Partie Monster this Saturday but thats the same night as Andrea's birthday, Feadz DJ set in the button factory and Liv's birthday...and i've €30 to do me for all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers