Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Too Legit to Quit

There's no way in hell a person can see ALL of Manhattan in their lifetime, well thats what my Dad and I concluded. But i'm going to give it my best shot. The only problem is once you set off to go somewhere and mistakenly look to your left or right you find a whole new street to explore and before you know it you're in the bronx! Well not really but you have to control yourself.....and have a map handy! It's still too hot here, like it's not even hot but humid and there's nothing worse than a really humind place because you just feel horrible in no time.

I went to the Urban Outfitters across from Bloomingdale's and saw loads of stuff that i'll bring my Dad to get and I got my unlimited Metro card so i'll be out and about tomorrow. James Franco has an exhibition on in the Clocktower on Leonard Street so I'll check that out and maybe I'll be able to find Areaware to get sized for this concrete ring i've been dying to get


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers