Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Feeling hot hot HOTT!

Ugh it just took 20 minutes for this page to load. I'm in an internet cafe and it took 20 minutes for this to load. Its so hot that an oscilating fan is blowing hot air in my face. And my parents wonder why i hate coming here. I gotta admit its much better than the last time i was here. My dad has a new house and my cousin is far far away so we wont have any problems this time out....for now! I think its like 35 degrees outside. Most people would be dying to be in 35 degree weather but i'm just DYING. I'm only here a week but i cannot wait to come home, think i'll have to come back early because i cant stick this til the end of july. Once i see my grandparents and a few aunts and uncles, and get my new phone i'm done. I just hope my parent wont do this again next summer!

I think TAC is on tonight and i'm not going, as per fucking usual =[ The next two better be good! So how's everyone doing?? Before i forget GOOD LUCK to anyone doing the big LC....dont be worried right because if i managed to get my ass into college i'm sure you'll all do swimmingly! Also, if someone could do me a HUGE favor. If you're in town and you see the newest issue of POP, could you pick one up for me and i'll pay you back when i'm home. When i was in amsterdam some guy decided to act like my dad and rushed me past a newsagent that had LOADS of mags i wanted-V, L'uomo Vogue and the likes. Yeah i know what a sap. I dont know when i'll have the patience to come back here but in case i dont, stay safe and enjoy your summer!

x

2 comments:

  1. yeah tacs on tonite alright...im not going either...feeling a bit sad about that, but its an underwear party and im not one to show flesh so im kinda glad too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yeah it was all in good fun i'm sure. i havent been since like christmas or something. is it full these days?

    ReplyDelete

Followers