Tuesday, June 16, 2009

STALEmate

I'm having the weirdest day. I woke up to an empty house, and only half of the house has electricity. The fridge isn't working and neither is the microwave so i havent eaten anything today-not like thats a bad thing, i could stand to loose a bit of weight! But yeah all that crap isnt working and to top it off theres no power in my room either so my a/c isnt working. The electrician should be around later. I saw a lizard being run over yesterday, it made the funniest noise dying-it was like a party popper going off. but then its tail detacthed and went running over to me and my sister so we legged it into a taxi. I dunno if i said this earlier but if something as boring as that is the most exciting thing that happened in the past 4 days then somethings reeeeeeally wrong there. I'm more than likely coming home early, just like last time so hopefully i've only like 3 weeks left or something. so yeah there's a quick insight into my ever so boring life.

peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers