Friday, March 13, 2009

Feel the fear....but do it anyway!

Ugh i actually HATE my laptop. It switched itself off earlier, and decided to stop working properly-the touchpad wouldnt work and neither would the keyboard. The letter 'n' decided to stop working as well, you'd be shocked how many times that letter comes up. I tried doing this at like 11pm when Brothers and Sisters was on, and now at 05:30 am i'm finally finished!

Actually that isn't entirely true. As one of my New Years resolutions, I said I would start a blog and try my best to update it regularly. Tried it back January but then I backed down. Why? Because i'm not entirely sure what to say...but more importantly will anyone actually care about what I have to say. Time will tell I guess.

Just to let you know that I can be quite lazy so I may take unexpected breaks-but dont worry if I take an extended break i'll fill you in on what happened during my absense. Another thing you should know is I can go on and on, and on, and on, and on....plus I also veer of on the most fantastic tangents but you'll get used to that, I hope(dont worry, they make sense eventually).

Right its almost 06:00 now so i'll have to love you and leave you for today. Same time tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers