Saturday, March 21, 2009

You're sooo lazy!

So much for the daily posts! I've been really lazy/not bothered the past few days, that and the fact nothing terribly exciting has happened in the past few days. Well aside from St Patricks Day. Keeping with tradition I went to town and got pretty smashed, only thing was I was completely out of it by like 8pm, pretty pathetic compared to previous years....looks like father time is kicking my ass. I kinda feel the entire events of paddys day deserve their own post but in the interest of moving things along I won't....for now.





Like I said earlier nothing's really happened since the last time, which is hardly surprising seeig as i'm so cool these days! That and being broke, a winning combo for a pretty shitty social life. It'll pick up eventually. I still havent really figured out what this blog will be about, i've seen some pretty sweet blogs out there, and i've a few ideas. In saying that i'm not gonna go around ripping off people's ideas (imitation is flattery after all....but there's flattering imitation and then there's flagrant plagiarism!) There's a few things to look forward to in the next few weeks though. I found out the theme for the next TAC, so that'll be pretty mad. Already have my outfit figured out all i need to do now is find it. POP, HOMME+, INTERVIEW and NYLON guys are all coming out so that should keep me pretty occupied, and kinda skint. Last magazine spree I went on left me like €75 poorer but it was worth it!

Anywho, i've run out of things to say so i'm gonna go watch pushing daises. Its amazing what you'll find entertaining at 5 in the morinig!

Peace and Love

=]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers