Saturday, March 28, 2009

Atomic

Right ok i thought i just saw a spider on my wall, turns out it was just a lump of dried paint! I just realised the time on this thing is really messed up so i could make a post at like 1 am and this thing would say its 5:30pm. For the record, its 06:43am....no i'm not just waking up now. In fact i didnt sleep a wink last night. Ha i almost typed wank there, i'm turning into one of my friends.



So yeah i've been meaning to tell you about this dream i had the other night. Without a doubt has to be the most random dream i've had, even randomer than the time i dreamt i was tom ford and made oprah do the ad with the perfume between her tittays. Or the time i went camping in wicklow, jumped on a swing(you know the ones you make to jump into a lake or something) and landed in new york? yeah i know. Back to the dream, it had to do with a phonecall. One of my best friends from when i was younger, who lives a few doors away and i don't talk to anymore =[ called and wanted to catch up. So i was like eh ok, bla bla bla bla bla, we were going on and on and on about nothing, just like we used to then this small plane came out of nowhere. crash landed. lost one of its propellers. and chopped my friend in half in the process. but then i turned around and my friend was back in his house and we were still talking. It was much weirder than i'm making it sound but if i'm to go into detail i'll be here forever. Long story short, i miss him so maybe thats my head telling me to go have a chat with him.



Ok back to reality. I've had a boring week to be honest. I went to my aunts house to help her with an assignment, well three actually. I was only meant to stay like 2 days, but 6 days later i came home. That always happens, especially with her but i'm not complaining. A change of environment does a person good. Besides i get to see my favourite cousin, she's only three but some of the stuff she comes out with has me in stitches for hours. Plus she loves the simpsons as much as i do.



I ended up watching british style genius the other night and learned a few things. Did you know trenchcoats are called TRENCHcoats for a reason, or that fred perry was the label of choice for 1960's mods, or that the casuals are to blame for the whole burberry/chav incident? The things you learn at 1 in the morning are amazing. Then i was watching Damages and realised i've been watching season 2 on BBC so that would explain why i'm always so lost watching it. I could go watch them online but my interner is too slow for that shizz. On the same note turns out i'm one season ahead on mad men, no thanks to the BBC, they dont advertise during shows so i suppose thats a plus. I realise i'm not using capital I's but i dont care. See i i i i i i i i i i, proper syntax is 4 L0$3rz! Seriously though, microsoft word auto corrects you so you think googles would follow suit but ooooh no i've to go through the effort of pressing shift first and then i. Uggggggggggh. I've forgotten what i was going to say. Oh yeah, i'll probably do a post dedicated to Mad Men soon, yeah i know those subject specific posts wear a little thin sometimes but, the show is JUST THAT good. I'd love to get a part on it, a boy can only dream.



Ok i was only meant to talk about my dream but i got a bit carried away, scott's right i do talk an awful lot of shit. Ah well. Guess i'll go make a cuppa cha and watch Falcon Crest-80's cheese at
07:30 am, WHY NOT.


Peace and Love









=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers