Monday, March 30, 2009

Stupid youtube embedding, why can't i figure you out!!!!!!!!

Fook sake! i tried putting a video into my post then pressed backspace and now its all gone =[ not that it was that important. I wasn't revealing my deepest darkest secrets or anything. Still though i'm pissed off i haven't figured out the video thing...it cant be that hard surely!! Think i'll head into town and check if those magazines are in yet, i've to go hand out cv's as well...NIGS! I put a deposit down for greece in july ages ago thinking i'd be working by now and the rest of the money is in for the end of april...DADDY! I really need to stop relying on my parents. Anyways i'm going to TRY and sleep, earliest night for me in ages, seeing as i've turned into a vampire and all o_0

Peace out!

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers