Saturday, April 11, 2009

Grindin'

You gotta hand it to James Cameron, his movies have aged pretty well. True Lies is on right now and i'm still able to watch it willingly from start to finish. I can even look past Arnold Swartzhoweverhisnameisspelled's wooden acting.

I really have to stop grinding my teeth, especially my front ones, there's a horribly sharp pain when i do it now. I probably wont be satisfied until i look like some small town hick named bubba or something. I never knew pharrell williams was a furniture designer. He mentioned his new collaboration with Eames, you know those chairs with like a chair and a funky looking ottoman. Yeah well his chairs look NOTHING like those. His chairs a pretty cool to look at, maybe first glance but i'd more than likely get bored with them after 5 minutes-and if his clothing prices are anything to go by i'd say these chairs cost a fortune. Take a look at them for yourself:

I prefer it in black though:

Why the fuck cant i find a bounty easter egg anywhere? They're savage, not just because you get 2 bars with it but the egg is really nice, its like the galaxy egg. Ugh my mums trying to cook a pizza, she NEVER gets it right.

Peace out biznatches

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers