Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ouch ouch ouch!!!!

I'm sitting here with a possible broken tailbone and its FUCKING sore! I was playing football with scott and dermot and i kicked it over some random wall, and on my way back over the wall i underestimated the laws of gravity and basic geometry i guess, either way i fell 7 or so feet flat on my ass. Thank god there werent any large rocks where i fell because then i'd be royally screwed!

In other news, HOMME+ is finally out. I kept my copy behind the desk, i have to get it later this week-but now that my ass is killing me i hope i'm able to walk. Found myself in powerscourt so i checked out this little store called 'Circus', they've a great selection, a bit out there but great all the same. The girl in the shop is soooo nice too, she even gave me a free copy of supersuper! I've to start getting my shit together for going home, the effort. But on the plus side, its an excuse to get my mum to buy me new clothes...yussssss! Anyways i'm off to bed, the pain is actually blinding now-entourage is on too. yay

=[

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers