Saturday, March 27, 2010

And the beat goes on

Last night was so much fun. Spy was jammed, we're talking any closer and you'd need lube close. Went in Foran and met up with Jana and Coby who I havent seen in ages, and we all got good and messy. I lost my cloakroom ticket but the guy who does the cloakroom was so sound, remembered who I was and what bag I had and handed it right back to me. I like thses nights in spy, i'm not the go-every-week type of person but when i do decide to go its always a brilliant night.

So after waking up this morning, or being woken up by some person who thought they were Kevin McCloud with an electric saw, with aformentioned bag still on my shoulder, coat, jeans and tshirts from the night before STILL on me, got showered and went back to spy for a photoshoot as part of Nokia Young Fashion Designers Exhibition. They were showing us how photo shoots are done, and it was really informative! I didnt take any pictures though, i'm sure i'll find some floating around though. It was styled by Corina Gaffey and shot by Lili Froberg. They'll probably have the pictures up on facebook but i'll stick them up here when they have them ready so you can have a look.

I'm supposed to be cleaning my room and doing some assignments but i'm heading to the Oak with Leila and Grace instead. Sans vino tonight though, i've to be up early for church tomorrow. I'm going to my aunty's house after so i cant be stinking of gin and wine...surely thats not a good look!

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers