Friday, March 5, 2010

I need a pick me up

Or i need to start going to bed earlier and sort out my time management. This business plan is so much harder than i first thought, even though i've known how hard it would be all along, i think the realisation of what's ahead of me is really starting to come down on me. Plus I really need to start sleeping and eating properly, and get some fooking excercise! My friend said March and April would be the worst months of my life and i'm starting to see the wisdom in his comment!

In other news, i dropped a CV into counter propeganda in stephens green and the guy in the shop was like 'we already have 300 CV's but good luck anyway' so I guess I shouldn't plan anything that involves money around that until I hear from them. It's my friend Lola's birthday on saturday and so is PARTIE MONSTER so that's going to be a messy night, just hope I recover enough to watch the oscars on sunday night. Plus I found out my college ball is on the same night as the Trinity Ball which sucks major donkey balls because Uffie, Digitalism, Mr Hudson, The Mystery Jets and Mr Hudson are all playing. Maybe I can clone myself and teach the clone three phrases, like Sabrina did that time, before then and get the clone to take a handycam and film everything that he did at the ball. Yeah that could work.....

I think its bed time now

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers