Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bad Boy For Life

First of all, FUCK ebay! What's with the automatic bids? Some fucker outbid me for pretty much every back issue of Arena Homme Plus, it went from 0.99- 42 in like 90 seconds, and they were all automatic bids. That wouldnt happen in a real auction, surely...i smell collusion somewhere.



Anyway i've been listening to my ipod today, on shuffle and like every song that plays is by Bad Boy artists, Mase, Puffy, B.I.G., Total, 112, Shyne. And i just realised something. Bad Boy kicked ass in the 90's. The beats were on point, the rhymes were slick, the clothes were fly-they created ghetto fab after all! But yeah if you ever want a good tune to listen to check out the bad boy discography on wikipedia, pick a song from any artist and i dare you to listen to it and not tap your feet!



So i'm almost done packing, just need to iron everything. BARF! I still havent a clue when i'm actually going, i've a feeling i'll wake up tomorrow and get a call from my dad saying my flights 2 hours from when he hangs up. I hate how i've no choice in this, as per usual, but i'll get mine back when i'm over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers