Friday, May 8, 2009

Bumper to Bumper

I was reading that last post and realised i sorta stopped abruptly. Apologies for that, if i remember correctly i started crying after i stopped. It all just hit me at once, and then the other day walking back from my shed i couldn't look over to his house like i usually do because knowing that he isn't there anymore was too painful to confront. Him and his brother are like brothers, i dont talk to his brother much any more but that doesnt change how i feel. I honestly think what happened has given me that push to i dunno restart our friendship, i havent a clue where to start but from talking to him in the house it won't be too hard-he's still the nicest person like. I'll let you know how it goes in due course.

On another completely different topic bumper 2 bumper is on tonight and just like last year i didnt go. Weirdly enough it rained last year and its raining now, well kinda. I don't really mind though i'll just listen to it on the radio. I still dont know when i'm off home, but i'm hearing talk its next week at some point...SKAG. I really should start packing though, but i dont know where to start. Meh whatever i'll get mommy dearest to do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers