Thursday, May 14, 2009

TMI, TMI!

Is it too much to ask for a decent conversation. I cant stand when you meet up with your friend and you have nothing to say, or find yourself saying the same thing over and over. OR when the other person is texting and leaves you talking to yourself.....I HATE THAT! I'm not saying i want a Bill O'Reilly style conversation with a person, mainly because he always pisses his guests off, but at least have something more to talk about than the big dump you had this morning or what you've decided to call you penis! I mean honestly, thats not something you share with a person, no matter how close you are.

Oh i finally managed to get my suitcases out of the attic, there werent as many as i though but mother of pearl the amount of fiberglass that was on them. Its all over me now as well and i'm all itchy. Just hope none gets in my eye. Oh and the british embassy so soundly denied my visa-apparently 11 previous visa's dont count nowadays. Just means i've to fly through Amsterdam now, just hope they have some cool shops in the airport, i was so looking forward to heathrow. Its like grafton street in a nice little package! I need a messy night before i head off though, so here's hoping WAR is on this week or something good is on in button factory on saturday.



i forgot how good this song was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers