Thursday, May 28, 2009

Like OMG!

"Absense is to love what wind is to fire. If its a small fire it puts it out. But if its a great fire, it intensifies it".

Pretty deep shit right. Even weirder is that was on 'The City' last night. Whitney was all upset and Diane Von Furstenberg told her that. She also said "the single greatest relationship you will ever have is with yourself. When everyone leaves you you're left with yourself, so learn how to love you". It was along those lines anyway. How true is that though, people will come in and out of your life but your stuck with yourself forever. I've always been kind of self critical, and lately i'm way too self aware for my own good. so i think now that i'll have time to myself i'll accept myself for who i am. start to appreciate the things i never liked about myself.



thanks diane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers