Sunday, May 24, 2009

Don't wake me up if i'm dreaming

Ever have one of those dreams where you can swear its ACTUALLY real but then something happens and you know for a fact its a dream. Well i had one of them last night, and it was really odd. I dreamt i was at the Cannes film festival-soon it wont be a dream, mark my words. SO anyways, you know the whole Cannes things, lights, camera flashes, enough diamonds to put De Beers to shame, louboutins etc etc. I was on the red carpet with some woman i recognised but couldnt quite put my finger on who it was, until Robert Pattinson of all people came up and started chatting to me and my date-to whom i was the date..if you get what i mean. So yeah we're there chatting away like we're besties and next thing sharon stone saunters over and like gives me this hug that was more like a rugby tackle and was all 'sweetie its been too long'. This went on for a while, with other celebs taking sharons place. Then i realised i was wearing what i wore to bed, i.e my russel athletic jumper and some comic book boxers, but i had on grey timberland boots as well. Then this is where it got a bit sad. I was Natatsha Richardson's date. But i didnt cop that until she walked away to go up stairs to the bar, but by the time i realised who it was i woke up and felt really really sad for some reason. I mean i never knew Natasha personally but through the dream i felt i did, then i felt really sad about her death. But then the weirdest thing was that despite the fact i was in my skivvy's i felt real comfortable at Cannes mmingling with R-Patz and Sharon and co.





Then on tonights dashboard i see pelayo diaz was actually at Cannes with the Dsquared family, as he calls them...the lucky git! Which reminds me, go buy he Wood, its smells UNREAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers